Payroll End of Year 2012 / Budget 2013 Seminar
Budget 2013 is scheduled for the 5th of December. Therefore it is vital to ensure that anyone who is involved in the area of payroll has a complete and thorough understanding of Budget 2013 prior to implementing their 2012 Payroll End of Year/Start of Year for 2013.
This year we are running a number of morning & afternoon seminars at all major locations around Ireland. Each Budget 2013 seminar will run for approximately 2 and 1/2 hours. Our Budget 2013 Seminar will provide details and clarity on all payroll related aspects of the budget.
The benefits to you of attending are as follows:
- Learn about the new changes to the tax system and its effects on payroll in Ireland.
- Avoid costly mistakes for your business due to changes in legislation.
- Have total confidence in operating your payroll for PAYE/PRSI and USC systems.
- Know its effect for both the employer and the employee.
- Reduce the chance of stressful and expensive Revenue audits for your company.
- Know how to get your Tax, PRSI and USC refunds back from the Revenue.
This seminar will give delegates the knowledge to recognise potential problems in their payroll at an early stage. Furthermore, delegates will gain the ability to deal with all criteria that the new Budget 2013 will require of them
Payroll Matters Ltd will provide a complete guide detailing all payroll related aspects of the budget. We will give you comprehensive details on what changes Budget 2013 has made to your payroll and how they will affect both the employer and the employee.
Our Budget 2013 Seminar will consist of a presentation on all payroll related aspects of the budget. All delegates will receive a comprehensive set of notes to ensure they have a complete understanding of (payroll) changes in the current legislation brought about by Budget 2011. In addition all delegates will have an opportunity to ask questions and also avail of a free 30 day (phone & email) support programme.
We will also provide details on the End of Year process involving potential USC and PRSI Refund as well as providing a reminder of some of the more common tax refunds.
Details of the 2013 Budget have yet to be confirmed, rumoured details currently suggest changes may be applied to:
- Universal Social Charge (USC) - new rates and/or allowances
- Restriction of Pension Contributions
- Possible change to the PRSI Rates and Bands.
- Implementation of the Statutory Sick Pay schemes
- Garnishing wage/payroll for property tax
All of these details and more will be provided during our seminar.
As places are limited we encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.