By David Twomey
Payroll End of Year 2013 / Budget 2014 Seminar (Review of Payroll Changes)
This year we are running a number of morning & afternoon seminars around Ireland. Each Payroll End of Year 2013 / Budget 2014 seminar will run for approximately 3 hours. This EOY 2013 / Budget 2014 Seminar will provide details and clarification of all payroll related changes implemented during 2013 and also those planned to come into effect in 2014.
Topics covered will include:
- LPT 2014
- Employers' PRSI - Class A0 back up to 8.5%
- Directors' PRSI Class - S1 or A1?
- PRSI on Passive Income for PAYE workers - Requirement to file Personal Tax Returns for 2014? - Welfare Benefits (Maternity & Illness) - Taxation of payments and new rules & requirements - Expenses paid to contractors - Ongoing Revenue projects
- Compensation Payments - Refunds to Social Welfare (from the employer/employee)
- BIK & Loans - New Anti-Avoidance Legislation
- BIK - Medical Insurance (reduced Tax Relief)
- Redundancy/Termination payments - Abolition of Top-Slicing Relief
- USC (updated FAQ guide)
- SEPA - Single European Payment Area (new banking regulations)- End of Year Returns
Details on all of the above and more will be discussed during our seminar. As well as providing all delegates with a comprehensive guide to all these changes, delegates will also gain the knowledge and the ability to recognise and deal with potential problems as and when they may develop within their own payroll systems.
The benefits of attending are:
- Learn about the new changes that will impact on your payroll system.
- Avoid costly mistakes for your business due to changes in legislation.
- Have total confidence in operating your payroll for PAYE/PRSI/USC and LPT systems.
- Know its effect for both the employer and the employee.
- Reduce the chance of stressful and expensive Revenue audits for your company.
- Know how to get your Tax, PRSI, USC LPT refunds from the Revenue.
In addition our EOY 2013 / Budget 2014 Seminar will also provide details in relation to the Payroll End of year process. Details will include suggested reports and checks to be made within your payroll and also a review of all relevant forms (P30s, P45s, P35s and P60s). Delegates will have an opportunity to ask questions and avail of a free 30 day (phone & email) support programme.
The cost to attend this 1/2 day seminar is
- €125 for the initial delegate
- €95 for any additional delegates
As places are limited we encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.