Payroll Training (Payroll Made Easy!)
Payroll Courses - One Day Group Payroll Training (Workshop)
Payroll can be very complicated and difficult; however this does not need to be the case. Our motto is “Payroll Made Easy”, because we take a very simple approach to payroll, we speak plain and simple English. We avoid the jargon that can be synonymous with payroll. The only words generally needed in payroll are the following
“Taxable Pay” – pay liable for tax known as Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
“PRSI’able Pay” – pay liable for PRSI (Social Insurance and the Health Levy)
“USC’able Pay” – pay that is liable for the Universal Social Charge
Were specific terminology is required; we keep it to an absolute minimum, and use it in the most common form.
While most employers will have a payroll system (computerised or bureau), the system will not explain to an employee the make up of their pay, or why the employee is paying the respective charges. Our payroll training days throughout Ireland will provide all the details an employer needs to answer all payroll questions!
Our topical payroll training courses are constantly updated with the current legislation, and are delivered nationwide in easily accessible venues. All our training has been designed to maximise the use of the time available. Our courses run from 9.30am to 5 pm at centralised and convenient locations nationwide. All materials and training equipment is provided on the day, in addition we provide lunch and tea/coffee breaks during the day.
If you want to find out about Payroll course times, course materials and course venues please find it on our course information page.
Following on from the workshop
- Free telephone helpline
- Free email newsletter
- Free web access to Payroll tools and resources
Benefits of attending training.
- All delegates will be provided with comprehensive grounding in the basic principles of payroll.
- At the end of the first day, delegates will be in a position to understand and process the payroll.
- At the end of the second day, delegates will know how and when to apply payroll related legislation.
- At the end of the third day, delegates will be able to apply the application of Benefit in Kind.
All delegate will receive:
- Valuable comprehensive Payroll Manual
- Payroll related handouts (Revenue, Social Welfare, etc).
- Payroll exercises and answers
- Refreshments and lunch