Monday, 28 July 2014 04:22
Hassle Free End of Year 2012 (EOY) Returns!
Processing your Payroll Year End, can be a difficult and time consuming process. Ensuring all payments and deductions have been properly processed and recorded can be a laborious task, and one that unless you know what to look for can be very easy to make a mistake in.
Payroll Matters can provide a solution. We can take the hassle and stress out of your year end payroll processing, allowing you get on with the rest of your work. We will perform a Payroll End Of Year Mini Audit, where we will check and review your payroll and identify any problems that may exist, and then determine the appropriate solution.
Mini Audit includes
- Review Tax Records (including Illness Benefit)
- Review PRSI Records
- Review USC Records
- Review Payments and Deductions setup
- Spot check sample records for employees.
Provide assistance in Closing 2012 and Opening 2013 tax years.
- Creation of the P35 and P60’s
- Printing of the suggest payroll reports
- Cross checking Company and Employee data
- Cross checking Company and Revenue balances
- Updating of 2013 tax details for employees
- Updating the USC details for 2013
Transferring payroll data from 2012 to 2013
- Payroll Date (Employee Records)
- Financial data (Cost/Department details)
- Annual Leave (Holiday Pay & untaken leave)
On-site assistance can be provided for
- Quantum Payroll
- Sage Quickpay
- Sage Micropay
Costs are based on time and location of your offices. Please contact for more a detailed quote.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 23:28